|About Amla Juice Recipe|
|Health Benefits of Amla Juice|
|Side Effects of Gooseberry|
Amla juice is being monetized by several brands, and we are purchasing it like hot dogs. The reason for this is that we are all aware of the numerous benefits of drinking amla juice. Everyone, from your children to adults, has to consume at least some of it every day to maintain good health.
But how confident are you that the amla juice you’re buying off the store is indeed amla and not a blend of fake food flavors and preservatives?
Furthermore, the benefits of drinking amla juice that’s homemade and fresh cannot be matched by bottled or packaged items. That’s why we’ve created an easy amla juice recipe for you to enjoy the uses of amla juice right at home.
About Amla Juice Recipe
With rising health consciousness, most of us are attempting to incorporate some nutritious recipes into our daily meals. Something that is both healthy and beneficial to the body as a whole.
We’re all aware of the benefits of drinking amla juice, therefore including it in your daily diet is always a smart idea. While Amla may be used to produce a variety of dishes, this Amla juice is the simplest and healthiest approach to supplement your diet.
In less than 5 minutes, you can make a magical potion by grinding fresh Amla with ginger, water, and salt. This cleansing beverage is supposed to be best consumed first thing every morning on an empty stomach. So, if you want to get the full benefits of drinking amla juice, don’t forget to take it first thing in the morning.
Although the flavor of this drink is unpleasant, try downing a shot because the amla juice benefits it provides are well worth the effort. Adding a little ginger and a pinch of black salt enhances the health benefits as well as the flavor.
Drinking amla juice more than 10-20 mL per day, as it has its own set of negative effects. Also, drink it as soon as possible after making the juice. Amla quickly oxidizes, and if not consumed right away, the juice may taste harsh.
This Amla Juice is,
- Extremely nourishing
- Simple to prepare
- Only four ingredients are required to prepare it.
Amla Juice Ingredients
- Amla – As the winter months approach, the freshest Amla will be available in the local markets. So get your hands on them and make this delicious and healthful amla juice at home.
- Salt – By soaking amla in salt water for several hours, you can reduce the juice’s tartness and bitterness.
- Ginger – Because Amla is acidic and has an unpleasant flavor, add a pinch of ginger to the juice to provide a little heat.
- Water and black salt – Add as much water as needed and season with a pinch of black salt.
- Lemon – If you don’t like the tart flavor of amla, you can add a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
How To Make Amla Juice at Home?
- Remove the seeds from 3-4 Amla (gooseberry) and chop them into small pieces.
- In a medium jar of a grinder, combine the chopped amla, 1 teaspoon chopped ginger, 2 cups water, and 12 teaspoons black salt and blend until smooth.
- Using a soup strainer, drain the mixture and remove the pulp.
- Amla juice is now ready to consume. Pour in small glass jars and enjoy right away.
Health Benefits of Amla Juice
You’ve probably heard about the amla juice benefits by now. These green-yellow berries are high in antioxidants, and as a result, they lower the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
Amla Juice Benefits For Hair – It is also thought to be beneficial to your skin, hair, and eyes.
Amla Juice For Weight Loss – This Detox juice is ideal for your morning dose if you’re attempting to reduce weight.
It also contains a lot of vitamin C and vitamin E.
Side Effects of Gooseberry
While Amla is very healthy, it does have some negative side effects.
Gooseberries in surplus can cause bruises and bleeding. In diabetics, too much of it can lower blood sugar levels.
Also, if you’re having surgery, don’t consume it for two weeks before and after the procedure.
Drinking amla juice on an empty stomach first thing in the morning is extremely healthy. You may also combine it with other fresh juices or even buttermilk.
Consume only 10-20 mL of juice every day, and drink it as quickly as possible after making it.
Always prepare fresh Amla Juice since oxidation occurs when it is stored for a long time. And because it only takes 5 minutes to prepare, you should make it fresh.