The FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 has made the news headlines. With great football actions and athletic bodies, the sport is immensely liked by almost everyone. People cheer for their favourite team while laying on their sofa and wishing for footballers’ physique.
Good news is that it is possible to have such a body only if you are ready to do strength training for fat loss with a balanced diet. We have come up with some of them.
Exercises That Can Help You Get Footballers’ Physique
Even though getting footballers’ physique requires following a strict nutrition and workout regime, it is not impossible. By following the football diet plan to lose weight and a part of their training, you can get such a physique in a certain time. The main exercises focus on reducing fat that may become a hindrance in your efforts to get that chiselled footballers’ body. Here are some exercises that focus on certain parts of the body to lose the unwanted fat.
1. Thigh Fat Burning Exercises
To tone the inner thighs, you have to follow the routine at least 2 times in a week. Here are some exercises to lose thigh fat that you can try.
Though these play an important role in strengthening the thighs, you can’t ignore legs when it comes to overall strength and fitness. Toned thighs achieved via hard workouts constitute an ideal football player physique.
- To do lunges with dumbbells, you need to stand with feet hip width apart. Hold the dumbbells in both hands.
- Step forward with your left leg and lunge forward.
- Leg should be perpendicular with the ground.
- Right knee should be off the ground a little bit.
- Torso should be straight.
- Both dumbbells should be held at the sides.
- Come back to the starting position.
- Repeat with the right leg.
Though squats are known as complete core exercise, they have a high effect on legs, especially thighs. You can do them without weights but using weights can have faster effects on burning fat. Here’s how to achieve footballers’ physique with the right performance of squats:
- Stand along with the rod machine with feet hip width apart.
- Go under the rod and lift.
- Now start setups.
- Knees should not go further than your toes.
2. Chest Fat Loss Exercises
Chest fat may seem to be a bit stubborn. However, hard work is the key to the best physique in football or rather any sport you talk about. Some of the best chest fat loss exercises are given below:
There are a number of dips like bar dips and others that are very effective on the chest.
- Grab the bar with both hands.
- Hang in the air with the support of your hands.
- Do ups and downs.
- Make sure you are leaning forward while going down.
There are many variations of pushups. These include close hands, wide hands, and others.
- For the pushups with close hands, you have to keep the hands as close as possible to each other.
- For practising pushups with wide hands, you have to keep your hands parallel to the shoulders and then perform ups and downs.
The distance between the hands while doing a pushup also implies different levels of difficulty. As you move forward on your journey to achieve footballers’ body, you may want to increase the difficulty levels.
C. Bench Press:
This is one of the most effective chest exercises to cut the fat. As a burning fats exercise, do the barbell bench press:
- Lie down on the bench.
- Pick the rod up your chest with a wide grip.
- Do ups and downs.
3. Side Fat Burning Exercises
Side fat is another type of stubborn fat that you may have to lose in order to achieve the footballers’ physique you desire. It is one of the most difficult tasks to remove the side fat but it has easy exercises.
A. Triangle Pose:
It is not necessary that your fat loss workout would be intense. Triangle pose is very effective for burning fat inside the body. For that you need to:
- Stand with both legs shoulder apart.
- Stretch arms on both sides.
- Hold the feet with one hand.
- And face the other hand upwards.
B. Russian Twists:
It is among the easiest weight management exercises to lose fat. To perform it, you have to:
- Hold a weight while lifting the feet.
- Twist with the weights on your hand.
- Repeat the sets of the exercise as this may help you with your goal of getting footballers’ physique.
4. Butt Fat Burning Exercises
Removing fat from the butt is not an easy task. With these fat reducing exercises, you can easily burn the fat from the butt and get that footballers’ physique.
A. HIIT Exercises:
Including high intensity workout can reduce the butt fats easily. Some of the Butt fat burning exercises are:
- Jumping jacks
- Lifting legs
B. Other Activities:
There are other physical activities that may help you get the desired football player physique by burning fat on your butt. Some of these may include:
- Rock climbing
- Walking through stairs
While you enjoy watching the FIFA World Cup this time, make sure you’re also able to take out time to work towards achieving that perfect footballers’ body. You may start with the above-mentioned exercises. Do not forget to focus on eating right and nourishing your body with the nutrients it requires.
Just like you are rooting for your favourite players and teams during the FIFA World Cup, we are rooting for you to achieve the footballers’ physique by following the right lifestyle. Do share your views and experiences with us in the comments below!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is defined as the best physique for a footballer?
Mesomorph body type is defined as the best physique for soccer players. It is easier for individuals with this body type to train their speed and strength. However, people belonging to the other body types may also perform regular exercises and workout routines to attain the required level of fitness.
Q. How do you achieve a physique like footballers?
For footballers’ physique, you may have to follow a strict training routine. This should involve training for different aspects important for the game such as speed, strength, endurance, and so on. You should also focus on the right nutrition for your body. Getting ample amounts of rest and drinking enough water are also important.