|Plain Old Muesli And Yogurt|
|Very Berry Yogurt Parfait|
|Tropical Yogurt With Gluten Free Muesli|
|Dried Fruit Yogurt Parfait|
|Orange Cinnamon Muesli|
With more and more people missing out on the nutrition that they require, there has been
an ever growing nutritional gap in the world. Lost in the hustling of our busy, fast paced lives, we often lose sight of the important things, like eating the right kinds of foods. One of the most common dietary blunders that a lot of people make is that they miss out on eating a good breakfast, and what better way to kick off your early morning blues than with breakfast healthy recipes that use muesli and yogurt.
Muesli is one of the most nutritious forms of cereal available in the market. It is rich in dietary fiber which is useful for losing weight and preventing constipation. Breakfast healthy recipes that include muesli are also useful since it contains healthy weights that boost the metabolic activity of the body. On the other hand, yogurt is also the perfect component to include in breakfast healthy recipes since it contains a rich reserve of probiotics and dietary fats which are useful for promoting the growth of intestinal microbacteria.
Combining these two components can be one of the best hacks for getting a clean breakfast. Given below are a few muesli and yogurt based breakfast healthy recipes that are quick and easy for you to follow:
1. Plain Old Muesli And Yogurt
To start off with something simple, here is a quick and simple way to use muesli as a healthy breakfast for weight loss. You can set this out before sleeping so it will be ready by the next morning.
- 1/2 powdered milk
- 12 tablespoons muesli
- 12 teaspoons honey
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1.5 liters milk
- In a large mixing bowl, take some of the yogurt and add in a little milk.
- Using a whisk, beat this mixture until thoroughly incorporated, and add in the rest of the milk
- Add in the powdered milk and stir well until all of the ingredients to your healthy breakfast for weight loss are combined.
- Set aside a few yogurt jars which will be the serving containers for your recipe.
- Add in a tablespoon of muesli in these jars, and cover them with about a teaspoon of honey.
- Top of the muesli mix with the milk and yogurt mixture that was prepared earlier.
- Refrigerate and let this set for about a period of 8 hours minimum. Your healthy breakfast for weight loss is now ready.
2. Very Berry Yogurt Parfait
This recipe brings in the decadent combination of a fruit yogurt along with a healthy serving of muesli, making it the perfect ideas healthy breakfast.
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup muesli
- 3 tbsp honey
- In a large mixing bowl, add in your yogurt and about 3 spoons of honey.
- Slightly beat this mixture until thoroughly combined.
- To this mixture, add in your chia seeds and muesli.
- Mix again until all of the muesli is coated with the yogurt and the ingredients are infused,
- Cover this mixture with a plastic wrap and set aside to cool down.
- Once cooled, add a layer of the fruit yogurt to your glass and top it off with some chopped strawberries.
- Add more fruit yogurt to that and top it off with the chopped raspberries.
- Repeat the process with the blueberries as well.
- Refrigerate for a quick 15 minutes before serving.
3 Tropical Yogurt With Gluten Free Muesli
This is a guilt-free ideas healthy breakfast that combines no gluten muesli with a coconutty yogurt blend.
Gluten Free Muesli
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup gluten free nuts/seed granola
- Toasted sesame seed
- Coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp Chia Seed
Tropical Yogurt Blend
- 2 mint leaves
- Mint to garnish
- Lime Zest
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 banana
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Dash of cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons Honey
- Lime juice
- 250 ml Coconut yogurt
- Combine all the ingredients for your gluten free recipe muesli and set aside for later.
- In a food processor, blend together your coconut yogurt, oil, spices, mint and honey.
- This may take a minute since you need to get the right amount of creaminess to balance out the texture of your muesli.
- Soak your muesli mix in some water for a couple of hours, preferably overnight. This will make your recipe muesli softer and easy to eat.
- Bring out the coconut yogurt. Top it off with the granola, lime wedges, zest, mint leaves, and sesame seeds.
- You can also add coconut flakes as the final garnish to this recipe.
4. Dried Fruit Yogurt Parfait
This yogurt recipes combines the nuttiness of muesli with a perfectly mild cinnamon flavoured topping that you can relish at any time of the day.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup roughly chopped raw pecans
- 12 dried apricots quartered
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- Preheat your oven to about 400 degrees and set aside a baking tray that is lined with some butter or cooking spray,
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your raisins, oats, apricots, and pecans.
- Mix well.
- In a different bowl whisk together the honey and melted butter until completely
- Add in some cinnamon and salt to the mix.
- Pour this mixture over the prepared oat mix and combine until all of it is coated well.
- Pour your prepared muesli mix onto a baking sheet.
- Pop it in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Cool completely before mixing all your ingredients for the yogurt recipes.
5. Orange Cinnamon Muesli
- 180g fruit muesli
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 500g Greek yogurt
- 150g blueberries
- sprinkling of cinnamon
- 200ml orange juice
- 1 mango, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- Mix in the muesli with the orange juice and let it soak for about 10 minutes to make it tender.
- Use a star cutter to chop up your fruits into the desired shape and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Chop up the rest of the fruit and use them as the base.
- Top off with muesli and the yogurt. Serve chilled with a dash of cinnamon.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, make sure to follow breakfast healthy recipes to keep you energised throughout the day.