Now one might think, when there are other forms of protein that are available in our daily food supplements, why go for Whey Proteins? Well, when fitness and training are in question, Whey Protein is the answer you are looking for.
Whey Protein is quite a commonly known term among people associated with the bodybuilding and fitness industry. Though many have heard about various Whey Protein supplements, few might know what exactly they are. To simply put – Whey is the water-soluble part of milk protein.
There are various brands of Whey Proteins available in the market today. And every brand has got it’s own unique selling point and benefits. Here we will take a quick peek at the Top 10 Whey Proteins in India. But before we look at the Top 10 Whey Protein Supplements, let’s look at some of their benefits.
Benefits of Top Whey Protein Supplements
1. Fast Absorber: Compared to other forms of proteins, Whey is proven to be absorbed in a faster rate and in turn triggering an increase in the muscle protein synthesis.
2. Fat Trimmer: Whey protein can be a very effective way of trimming that fat you always wanted to burn, but were not getting the desired results.
3. Muscle Preserver: Coupled with strength training, consumption of Whey protein is an excellent way to preserve muscles and promote their growth.
4. Oxidative Stress Reducer: Whey protein, by promoting glutathione formation, may be a useful supplement for boosting body’s natural antioxidant defenses.
5. Night-snack Checker: Whey protein consumption is a good way to keep your appetite under control as Whey gives you that experience of fullness, which may actually stop you from any unhealthy or unnecessary munching.
There are many Top Whey Protein Brands used in India. Let’s look at the Top 10 Whey Proteins in India, that are taking the fitness industry by storm.
Top 10 Whey Proteins in India
MuscleBlaze Whey Gold is undoubtedly the best Indian Whey Protein available in the market today. What makes it the best is its premium quality whey imported from the USA, Whey Isolate with the highest PDCAA score, and all this at great value for money. With MuscleBlaze Gold you also get a Guaranteed Protein Certificate.
Some benefits –
- 25g premium protein in each 30g of serving builds lean muscles
- The high-quality whey enhances muscular strength by improving fatigue threshold.
- 5.5g BCAA helps in getting maximum performance from your workout.
Without a doubt, with such premium quality and benefits, MuscleBlaze Whey Gold is the Top Indian Whey Protein Supplement on our list.
2. DYMATIZE 100% Whey Protein
If you are looking for a fast absorbing premium Whey Protein, then the Dymatize – Elite 100% Whey Protein is a good option to consider. Each scoop of this amazing product contains 25 grams of high-quality Whey Protein. With 5.5g of BCAAs and 4g of Glutamine, this product is one of the Top Whey Protein Supplements available. It comes in a delicious Vanilla Flavor and helps in maximizing muscle protein synthesis.
3. ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
This brand has certainly lived to its name. This is easily amongst the Top Whey Protein Powders in India. The nutritional value you get from ON 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein is certainly of a gold standard. And what adds glitter to this gold is the variety of flavours it comes in. So as far as pleasing your palette is concerned, this Whey Protein is a 10 on 10 with some fruity and cream-based flavours that you might not easily get in other brands. The only problem is that it is expensive which might hold people with medium/low budget back.
Development of lean muscle and enhancement of stamina are some of the important benefits of this product.
4. Ultimate Nutrition PROSTAR
The best part of this amazing 100% Whey Protein is that it contains various Whey Protein fractions such as Beta Lactoglobulin, Glycomacropeptide, Immunoglobulins, Serum Albumin, Lactoferrin and Lactoperoxidase etc.
It contains various amino acids that help in muscle building which in turn helps meeting training needs of athletes. This Whey Protein also helps in accelerating recovery from muscle fatigue and soreness.
5. MuscleTech NitroTech
Nitrotech is a high quality and widely used Whey Protein from MuscleTech. It is formulated with Creatine. This helps in improved muscle development. This Whey Protein also helps in energizing the body post workout and helps quick recovery from fatigue after a session of intense training.
With it’s powerful Nitro-Tech Formula, it helps achieve great muscle building results for bodybuilders.
6. ISOPURE Low Carb
This is another good Whey Protein, especially helpful in improving the fat loss. It is a high-quality product with low calorie and low carb as it’s best USPs (unique selling points).
In addition to this,
- It gives quick results as it is easy to digest
- It helps to keep your body muscles strong and lean
- It enhances your workout performance
7. MYPROTEIN – Impact Whey Protein
The Impact Whey Protein is a good quality Whey Protein that has over 80% protein per serving. It not only contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle, but also helps in achieving good results when it comes to muscle building.
It contains over 2g of leucine per serving.
8. BPI SPORTS
BPI gives you a very good quality Whey Protein called BEST PROTEIN. This product is a high quality combination of taste and nutritional value.
- It helps in muscle building
- It’s 24 grams of protein per scoop helps in achieving fat/weight loss
- It’s 100% Whey Protein helps enhance strength gains and aids in muscle retention
9. MuscleBlaze Whey Energy
MuscleBlaze Whey Energy is another excellent whey protein product of the MuscleBlaze family. It is a blend of 20g fast-absorbing proteins in each serving. It is very effective for beginner bodybuilders and athletes. It also helps in improving fatigue threshold aiding enhancement in recovery.
Building energy is one of important things for fitness enthusiasts and sports persons. MuscleBlaze Whey Energy gives you boost recovery and builds energy with it’s nourishing content of 13 vitamins and minerals. With the inclusion of Medium Chain Triglycerides, this amazing product helps in better fat metabolism.
10. Universal – Ultra Whey Pro
Want to stay energized all day with an enhanced athletic performance? Then, Universal Ultra Whey Pro is a good option. You get 22 grams of high quality protein per scoop and this Whey Protein blend comprises of ultra filtered whey protein isolates, peptide-rich whey hydrolysates, whey concentrate, and glutamine peptides.
This amazing Whey Protein helps stimulating lean muscle growth and speeds up muscle recovery time.
So, in a nutshell, losing weight and building muscles might not a require a rocket-science solution.
Whey Protein can be your savior. All you need to do is “Choose the Right Whey and Train the Right Way.”