Heart diseases are the concern of almost one third people around the globe. Healthy eating, regular exercises, and proper sleep are some of the major factors to live a healthy lifestyle. We are living in a time when we need very fast things without caring much about the quality of it and our health. Healthy eating habits are not a social status anymore but the demand of the time to maintain the health of your heart. In this article you will know a healthy food list that helps you to have a healthy heart.
Healthy food list To maximize Heart Health:
There are many vegetables and fruits good for the heart that everyone should include in their diet. We are going to tell you the 10 foods that are the source of your healthy heart.
- Green Leafy Vegetables: The green vegetables are a great source of vitamins and minerals like vitamin K, nitrates, and others that help arteries to promote good blood flow in the vessels from the arteries of our heart. Kale, collard, and spinach are leafy greens and best food for the heart as they are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- Olive Oil: It is a well known heart healthy diet that offers so many health benefits. With the properties like inflammation, anti-oxidants, and other, olive oil helps to decrease the risk of heart’s chronic disease. Also, it is a rich source of fatty acids that improves the heart health.
- Garlic: For the ages, Garlic has been utilized either as a spice or as a natural remedy for various ailments especially heart related. With the various medical protieperit, the spice is very effective in improving the health of the heart. If you want to cook food for the heart, use the spice raw. Take 600 mg to 1500 mg in your daily dose for 24 weeks for effective use of the herb.
- Berries: A berry is the best fruit for the heart. There are many types of berries available like blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, and others. With the rich source of antioxidants, these berries help to fight against the inflammation and oxidative stress that is good for your heart.
- Tomatoes: The fruit is loaded with antioxidants like lycopene that helps in fighting against free radicals and inflammation which contribute to heart diseases. Along with that the fruit increases HDL that is good cholesterol supports your heart health. Make your food good for heart by using tomatoes.
- Almonds: Improves the heart health with a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. Daily use of the almonds help you to reduce bad cholesterol within six weeks and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Dark Chocolate: It is a rich source of flavonoids that boosts heart health. Dark chocolate helps in lowering the risk of heart diseases by lowering the calcified plaque development in the arteries of the heart.
- Beans: Resistant starch decreases the level of cholesterol and triglycerides in your blood that supports your heart health. Benas are a rich source of this resistant starch that helps the good bacteria in your stomach to get nourished.
- Seeds: Omega 3 fatty acids, fibers, amino acids, and vitamins and good for the health of the heart. Seeds like hemp, chia, and flaxseeds are great sources of these all nutrients.
- Nuts: Micronutrients like copper, magnesium, and manganese are good for reducing bad cholesterol, inflammation, oxidative stress, and others that are dangerous for your heart. Nuts like walnuts are a good source of all those micronutrients.
Looking for the best heart healthy diets, include all of them in your lifestyle. Listen to your heart and make healthy eating habits your ritual. A happy heart helps you to enjoy life at its fullest.