Are you thinking about losing some weight and going for a whole body detox? Are you looking for some good detox recipes? Are you confused with information overload and are looking for something simple, easy and quick for daily use?
Then you are sure to love this 3-ingredient amla detox drink recipe that is perfect to suit your weight loss goals as it is easy to make and is super effective. Amla is one citrus fruit that comes loaded with health benefits. Whether you eat it raw or cook it in its powdered or squeezed form, consuming amla not only helps detox the body but is also a terrific immunity booster.
Losing weight is never as simple as it may sound and every one who has attempted to lose weight realizes how troublesome it can be. Starting from taking the appropriate food to the right exercise and routine, you need to track down a specific system that suits you, and it is never a fixed one.
Also known as ‘Indian Gooseberry’, amla is rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C, and polyphenols which battle the unwanted toxins, offering plentiful nutrients and minerals. There is absolutely no reason to not have a healthy detox drink made from Amla.
If you are habitual of keeping a check on your weight scales, you will soon realise how Amla can come in extremely handy to help lose weight and cut off on that extra fat. In the event that you have been searching for a simple method to shed pounds, here is where your search stops. But before that let us learn a little about this amazing fruit.
Amla is a medically acclaimed super fruit that not only contains high vitamin C content but also assists in boosting metabolism. It helps fight bacterial and viral infections, including cold and cough.
As per expert nutritionists, Vitamin C is a very effective antioxidant, which further protects the human body against the unsafe impacts of free radicals. It is also needed for collagen creation in the body that further boosts the health of the skin, hair and immunity framework.
Amla is a ‘divyaushada’ meaning ‘divine medication’ in Ayurveda as it contains five taste profiles – sweet, sour, bitter, astringent and pungent that assists the ideal working of both brain and body. It is additionally viewed as ‘tridoshshamak’ which in Ayurvedic sacred writings alludes to spice with properties suitable for all the three doshas — Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
As part of a detox drink, Amla will help rejuvenate body tissues to build Ojas — the essence of immunity and energy in the body; Amla is an amazing partner for practically anything that your body needs. Having said that, Amla is viewed as a “keshya” or a hair-benefitting product in Ayurveda as well and is generally associated with hair care products.
Why Amla can be a brilliant paunch fat-burning superfood is a direct result of its vitamins and nutrients. Aside from this, amla likewise contains great hypolipidemic properties that fend off indications of cholesterol-related issues or a fatty liver and work towards preventing excessive weight gain and regulating the fat in your body. Adding Amla detox recipes to your eating regimen will also boost your hair and skin health. It decreases oxidative stress and reduces free radicals, while the Vitamin C in Amla upsurges the cell reinforcements in your body.
Make Your Own 3-Ingredient Amla Mix: The Super Detox Recipe
To make your detox drinks for weight loss, you need the following ingredients:
- Amla – 250 grams
- Ginger – 100 grams
- Lemon – 250 grams
Now follow this detox drink recipe to have your perfect glass of everything you need:
- Firstly you need to chop and deseed the amla and place it in a bowl. Add these chopped pieces of amla to a blender and add some water before blending it.
- Strain the pulp using a regular sieve and take out the juice in a container.
- Do the same thing with ginger and take out its juice as well.
- Now you need to mix both the juices you extracted together and bring them to a boil for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finally, cool down the mix and add some lemon juice to it. Pour in a glass and drink.
This is one of the detox drinks that, once made, can stay good and effective for up to two weeks. You may store it in a water/airproof bottle. You can have this detox drink twice or thrice a week and detox your body regularly. However, prior to making any significant change to your diet and routine, do refer to an attested nutritionist and practice moderation as an excess of anything in your daily diet could end up being harmful instead of fruitful for your general health.
How to Consume Amla Besides the Healthy Detox Drink
Besides using amla to make delicious detox drinks for weight loss and you can also eat them in the following ways:
- Eat one Raw Amla consistently for 8-12 weeks to help hair development. Each piece of Amla contains around 600 to 700 mg of Vitamin C. You can likewise dunk it in honey for taste.
- Drink 20-30 ml of fresh Amla juice blended with water early in the morning. Make sure your stomach is empty for the best results.
- Take ½ a tsp of Amla powder twice a day after your meals with regular water. You can likewise take this in a tablet form in the same dosage.
- If you feel you are not liking the flavour of amla you can eat it as a murabba, as amla candy or pickle, in chutneys, raitas or even as a grated topping on your veggies.