Beautiful and strong hair determines your look which backs your confidence. Almost everyone gets attracted to you and wants to talk to you. Who doesn’t want the attention unless you are some saint who doesn’t care about the world or surrounding. Forget impressing others, most people want beautiful and strong hair as a segue to love themselves. Maybe to stop hair fall, or getting shiny, beautiful, and strong hair, you are going to various shampoos, conditioners, and other products but you have to understand what your hair wants as these are not always good for your hair. Healthy hair doesn’t only help you to look beautiful but it shows your overall health. Your body is getting the nourishment that it wants. Various vitamins and minerals are responsible for your hair heath. Some of them are vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Biotin. You may find the sources of all these nutrients easily but not everyone is aware of Biotin. Though there are various brands like True Basics, HealthKart, JustHer, and others in the market which provide you the biotin for stronger hair, here we will help you to understand how it helps hair health.
Biotin is one of the most important vitamins not only maintaining the health of hair but also overall health.
- Increase good cholesterol which is known as HDL
- Decreases bad cholesterol which is known as LDL
- Lowers blood sugar level in diabetic people
- Improves cognitive functions
- Reduces your inflammation
Benefits of biotin for hair:
The vitamin B 7 also known as biotin, one of the vitamins for hair growth:
- Biotin promotes keratin production so it is recommended to use biotin for hair growth.
- Increases the follicle growth rate that is good for hair growth.
- For lowering the effects of stress, depression, and certain medication, doctors recommend to use biotin for hair loss.
Sources Of Biotin:
In your home remedies for hair fall, you can include various sources of biotin. Here are some of the natural sources of biotin:
- Meats like kidney or liver
- Eggs especially the yellow part
- Whole grains
- Nuts like walnuts, peanuts, and almonds
- Legumes like soybeans
Along with the natural sources of it, there are various biotin tablets for hair from different brands. Some of the brands and their products are:
- JustHer: A brand that takes care of women’s health has come up with the biotin tablets for hair with the goodness of herbs including ginseng, sesbania, fenugreek, acerola, ginkgo biloba, and many others.
- TrueBasics: One of the best brands for your nutrients value has come up with the best biotin supplement that is a good source of vitamin C, silicon, potent antioxidants, collagen, and others from the natural sources.
- HealthKart: A well known brand known for its wide range of supplements from different brands has now come up with its own biotin supplement for hair that contains 10,000 mcg of biotin.
Though biotin is necessary for ensuring overall health, there are some minor side effects of the supplement if you cross the daily recommended intake.
Sooner you address the deficiency of biotin in your body or symptoms of hair loss, you can reverse the hair loss. Before taking any medication first consult the doctor, confirm the deficiency of biotin. With medication, take the natural sources of biotin because beautiful, stonge, and healthy hair ensure your overall health.