Intermittent diet or intermittent fasting plan is not exactly a diet, it is just a pattern of eating or you can say it is a way of scheduling your meals to get the most out of them. Intermittent fasting eating does not change what you consume it changes when you consume. Intermittent diet is a perfect way to get lean without following a crazy diet or cutting down your calories to nothing. In this diet, most of the time you will keep your calories the same when you will start following intermittent diet plan. Also, it is a good way to keep the muscle mass while getting lean. Most of the people try this plan to lose fat. Intermittent fasting meal plan is a simple strategy to take the bad weight off from your body and keep the good weight which is required for optimal health.
How does intermittent diet plan work?
It is important to know how this intermediate diet or intermittent diet plan works, first you need to understand the difference between the fasted state and fed state. Fed state starts when you eat and it lasts for 3 to 5 hours because your body digest and absorbs the food you ate. In this state it becomes difficult for the body to burn fat because the insulin levels are high. After that time span the body goes into post absorptive state that lasts 8 -12 hours after your last meal, this is when you enter the fasted state. In this state the insulin levels of the body are low and the body can easily burn the fat. This is the reason why most people lose weight without changing what they eat.
Benefits of intermittent fasting
- Intermittent fasting makes the day simpler as you only have to prepare two meals.
- Intermittent fasting Indian meal plan may reduce the risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- Intermittent fasting for women and men is easier to follow than other crazy diets. It gives you various benefits without changing your lifestyle completely.
- In addition intermittent fasting gives you many advantages that are not available in typical diets. While other diet plans can complicate life this intermittent fasting is healthy and can simplify it and who doesn’t want to go for a diet that saves time and energy.
- If you are planning to opt for a intermittent fasting for beginners, there are some different options Lake daily intermittent fasting weekly intermittent fasting and alternate day intermittent fasting, you can choose any of it as per your convenience
Who should not try intermittent fasting?
If you are planning to go for intermittent fasting make sure to consult your dietitian or doctor. Limiting calories and skipping meals can be dangerous for people with certain health conditions like diabetes for people who are on medications for heart disease or blood pressure.
Visit HealthKart For Online Health Consultation
If you want to know about intermittent fasting indian diet plan, intermittent fasting foods or benefits and risks associated with it in detail, feel free to visit HealthKart to understand which diet is the right pick for you. We are just a click away. So, wait no more and visit the link www.healthkart.com/online-health-consultation today!