Summer is around the corner. Get ready for the endless battles from scorching health, humidity, dust, UV rays, pollution, chlorine in the swimming pool, to chemical uses to support hair care. To beat the heat people do swimming in the sea or swimming pool. Usually, they ignore the chlorine level in the water in the swimming pool that strips the natural oil from the hair. Though people enjoy swimming in the sea, salt content in the sea water steals. Only proper and conscious care will help your hair to maintain health. Include these 10 essential tips for summer hair care.
- Have Natural Hair: Natural hair is a perfect go in the summer. Need not to bleach your hair to shine or save from UV rays as it damages the hair itself. Use biotin for stronger hair by including natural foods like sweet potatoes, eggs, mushrooms, broccoli, bananas, and others.
- Cover up: To show the shine of your hair you have to cover it up from the sun. Use a cap or scarf in doing so. A simple way to protect you from the UV rays also retains the moisture in the scalp. Doing so, you reduce the damages induced by wind as well. To assist your efforts use hair creams for hair health parallely.
- Wash less: Frequent washing can strip natural oils and moisturize from your hair and scalp. This process stimulates the additional oil production and you feel like washing it again and again. Use natural or homemade shampoo while washing your hair that contains all essential vitamins for hair.
- Natural Shampoo and Conditioner: Choose your shampoo and conditioner to check the biotin content in them. Wash your hair less but wash it with natural shampoo. After shampoo use conditioner to moisturize them back, that is the best hair fall treatment.
- Oil rinse: Choose your hair care oil according to your hair requirement for nourishment. Apply olive, coconut, and avocado oil to the hair before washing. The oil penetrates the hair deep and moisturizes them. Do this treatment for hair everytime you wash your hair.
- Tea rinse: You can do your hair fall treatment at home. Do the tea rinse for beautiful and healthy hair. Tea depends on the colour of your hair. If you are blond use lemon and chamomile tea to rinse, If you are brown or black hair use black tea to rise, or if you have red and copper hair use red ginger to rinse.
- Use Wide tooth comb: A wet hair is more susceptible to fall. If you use a brush, you will observe more hair on the floor. So, use a wide tooth comb on your hair as it releases less pull on them. Though hair fall is common, you can prevent hair fall by wide tooth comb and use hair serum for growth.
- Stay Hydrated: Enough water is helpful to save your hair and skin from humidity. Keep a bottle of water and take a sip from time to time. It will keep your hair moisturized.
- Avoid heat: Looking for the treatment of hair loss? It is always best to prevent hair loss in the first place. You can lose the hair with increasing heat. So avoid a blow air dry on your wet hair as much as possible.
- Swimming: Avoid swimming in the pool. If you are swimming, make sure there is less amount of chlorine in the water. Or after swimming rinse out your hair with 2 cups of water and ¼ cup of ACV in it. That helps your hair to avoid dullness and discoloration.
Hair needs proper care to shine and live healthy. It is an important part of our personality that is very hard to ignore. So, use all these simple tips and avoid various hair-damaging factors in summer.