Hair loss is quite common these days. A person loses 100-150 strands of hair daily, which is normal. But losing more than that can actually be a reason of concern. Hair loss is usually associated with poor eating habits, deficiencies of important nutrients or some internal diseases. Other conditions like severe stress, infections, and hormonal changes like those in puberty, pregnancy or menopause can also be the reason of hair fall.
Using expensive shampoos, conditioners or other medicines as a solution is a big NO! Instead, remedying your problem by way of simple and everyday home cures is an effective method to reduce hair fall and get extra strong & silky hair. Healthy mind, Healthy body! Taking stress, excessive tension not only affects one’s mental health, it also leads to external bodily changes like acne and hair fall. Being patient, not taking too much pressure and thinking positive can help reduce such conditions.
- Oil your hair– Nourishing the hair with hair oil is one of the best solutions to reduce hair fall. Using home made preparations for the same can be beneficial. Boil mustard oil and put a few pieces of chopped Amla and Methi seeds into it. Apply the mixture to the hair roots. Leave it overnight and wash with mild shampoo next morning. This, if used for 2-3 months, can promote faster hair growth.
- Trim your hair– This is a must-do in every 2-3 months. Not trimming your hair can result into split-ends which, if not taken care of with time, can completely stop the hair from growing any further.
- Excessive use of products like hair color, serums and conditioners, curling machine or re-bonding products can also damage the hair, making them dry and brittle; inhibiting their further growth.
- Meditation can help reduce hair fall. This is because it lessens stress and excessive tension that is one of the major causes of baldness.
- Shampooing the hair daily is not the solution, rather tying them into a plait before going out or just tying a scarf around the head keeps them protected and less exposed to harsh sunlight, dust and pollution.
- Eating proper meals everyday can promote hair growth. Consuming fruits, almonds, egg whites, dried amla, water also lead to longer, stronger, shinier hair.
- Henna Pack- You can also apply henna powder with 2-3 lemon drops and curd on your scalp. This reduces dandruff, leading to healthier hair growth and reduced hair fall.