|Reasons to use Elaichi for Weight Loss|
|Ways In Which Cardamom Benefits Weight Loss|
|Other Health Benefits Of Cardamom|
|How to make cardamom water for weight loss?|
|A Word From Healthkart|
Indian kitchens are brimming with spices and herbs that not only add flavor to our dishes but also provide a slew of health advantages. Cardamom (or elaichi), one of the most well-known spices, has long been praised for its health-promoting effects. The delicious aroma of the green pod-shaped spice can be found in delicacies and pastries all around the country.
Cardamom is claimed to help you lose weight in addition to being high in antioxidants and antibiotics. Including this spice in your everyday diet will assist in speeding up the weight-loss process. Cardamom is a diuretic and digestive stimulant that stimulates metabolism and helps the body burn fat more effectively.
Using cardamom for weight loss can ramp up your digestion and alleviate problems like water retention by targeting fat in your body. Let’s take a look at why you should use elaichi for weight loss and how cardamom helps in weight loss.
Reasons to Use Elaichi for Weight Loss
The following are six reasons why cardamom benefits weight loss –
- Cardamom is a diuretic and digestive stimulant that stimulates metabolism and helps the body burn fat more quickly.
- Using cardamom for weight loss helps by reducing belly fat deposits. Most people’s fat deposits around their stomachs, putting them at risk for a variety of metabolic and cardiovascular issues.
- Elaichi is thought to help with bloating and indigestion. It has a number of chemicals that aid in the fight against harmful bacteria while also rebalancing the gut flora to restore normal function and allow for good digestion.
- Cardamom aids in the reduction of water retention. Cardamom, which is often referred to as a natural diuretic in Ayurveda, expels excess water in the form of urine.
- Cardamom removes toxins from the body, allowing it to work more efficiently. If your body begins to function properly, your metabolism and overall health will automatically improve.
- The presence of strong nutrients like melatonin boosts the body’s fat-burning function.
Ways in Which Cardamom Benefits Weight Loss
Given its current popularity, here are a few ways in which you can observe the advantages of cardamom for weight loss.
1. Presence of Melatonin
Getting enough melatonin is one of the most effective methods to fight obesity. Cardamom has a large amount of melatonin. It helps to improve the metabolic rate, which aids in the fat burning process. A boost in metabolism is incredibly advantageous for fat metabolism and energy release. This is the main reason why utilizing elaichi to lose weight is so useful to everyone.
2. Improving Gut Health
One of the key reasons why using cardamom for weight loss is a good option as it includes natural components that fight harmful bacteria and restore gut flora balance. This allows the stomach to work regularly and prevent any other digestive problems.
Intestinal disorders including indigestion, constipation, and water retention can all be prevented with good gut health. Only when gut health is in perfect shape, can metabolic processes function effectively, assisting in the creation of ideal weight-loss conditions.
3. Cutting the Abdominal Bulge
Abdominal bulge is one of the most difficult problems for people who desire to lose weight. Because of its natural qualities, cardamom can be advantageous in this regard. Cardamom can aid in the reduction of belly fat accumulation due to these qualities.
Its gut-friendly characteristics as well as additional substances like melatonin aid in the rapid reduction of fat around the belly and stomach. Aside from that, because it inhibits water retention, it can also aid in the maintenance of a better weight-loss plan.
Many different chemicals are secreted by our bodies on a regular basis and not all of them are healthy. Some of them impair natural glandular activity by acting as neurotransmitter blockers. Obese people are especially susceptible to hormone imbalance issues. Cardamom can be useful in these situations because of its high antioxidant content, which helps the body flush out toxins and other harmful compounds.
Other Health Benefits of Cardamom
Let’s take a look at some of the other health benefits of cardamom for weight loss;
1. Aids Digestion: Due to its powerful aroma, it aids digestion by engaging our taste and sensory aspects. This allows the secretion of digestive enzymes, which is especially beneficial if ingested after a large meal. Cardamom can help with gastrointestinal issues such as indigestion, gas, and constipation.
2. Lowers High Blood Pressure: According to Dr. Vasant Lad’s book, “The Complete Book of Ayurvedic Home Remedies,” mixing a spoonful of coriander and one pinch of cardamom with one cup of freshly made peach juice will help lower high blood pressure.
3. Helps Improve Blood Circulation: Cardamom is often used as a natural cure for respiratory issues since it helps to enhance blood circulation in our bodies, particularly in our lungs. It keeps your stamina and energy levels high.
4. Regulates Blood Sugar Levels: Black cardamom is frequently recommended as a treatment for high blood sugar. Manganese is abundant in cardamom, which aids in the regulation of blood sugar levels in the body.
How to Make Cardamom Water for Weight Loss?
Here’s a quick rundown of how you can use cardamom water for weight loss:
All you have to do is crush the cardamom pod and remove the seeds. In a glass of water, combine the pod skin and seeds and set aside overnight. To get the most out of it, drink it first thing in the morning. Rather than the pods, you might want to use cardamom powder for weight loss. To lose weight, you’ll need to combine this drink with a healthy, balanced diet and exercise; otherwise, cardamom will be useless.
Avoid drinking or eating anything for at least half an hour after having cardamom water for weight loss. Make sure to consume it every day to get maximum benefits.
Consuming cardamom for weight loss is claimed to be incredibly advantageous to those who are trying to live a healthier lifestyle. Its numerous applications concern weight loss as well as a variety of other health benefits such as wellness, skin, digestion, and so on. To achieve the best results, combine cardamom with regular exercise and a well-balanced diet.