Sleeping well is a simple phenomenon to get overall wellness but these days people are more restless than ever before. It is hard to believe that people complain about lack of sleep well but it is true. People generally need at least six hours of sleep to get the general benefits including improved memory, weight management, less stress and anxiety, and better heart health.
Cause of Sleeplessness:
Looking for remedies for insomnia ? Wait and let’s dip into the cause of sleeplessness. There are many reasons for them. The right reason for you leads to your sleep remedies.
- Excess of alcohol
- Smoking habits
- Lack of oxygen in hills
- Extended screen time
- Increased the blue rays exposure in the night
- Excess use of caffeine
- Stress and anxiety
- Lack of physical activity
- sedentary lifestyle
- Back pain
- Water deficiency
- Sleeping disorders
Supplements To Improve Sleep Quality:
Sleep fast with these two amazingly excellent supplements :
- HealthKart Melatonin: Fall asleep faster with HealthKart Melatonin, a supplement that improves the circadian system in your body that reduces the time of falling asleep by mimicking the natural melatonin. Also, it increases the duration of night’s sleep. Valerian root extract also increases the duration of sleep and decreases age-related melatonin reduction. To treat insomnia and the quality of sleep it is very helpful. Along with that, it is great for mental calmness and essential for high-quality sleep.
- TrueBasics Sleep Easy with Melatonin Suntheanine Valerian Root L-Tryptophan: Melatonin is responsible for treating insomnia, improving sleep time, decreasing nocturnal awakenings, and promoting mental health and moods. TrueBasics Sleep Easy with Melatonin Suntheanine Valerian Root L-Tryptophan consists of all the nutrients that are essential for mimicking melatonin to improve your sleep patterns. Also efficient in treating sleep disorders and quality of sleep.
Tips to sleep fast:
The best sleep hours are a great source of your energy and improved mental functionality. Here are some worthy tips on falling asleep.
- Better Daytime bright light exposure: One of the best natural sleep remedies that affect your brain, hormones, and body and tells them the right time to awake and sleep. Exposure to two hours of bright light in a day has found to increased sleep quality by 80%.
- Avoid blue tight exposure especially at night: Blue light in the night affects your brain’s capacity to think. Also reduces the hormones like melatonin that helps your body to get deep sleep and relax. Mobile phones, laptops, computers, and other electronic devices are the source of blue light. Switching them off as soon as possible before going to bed is one of the best ways to sleep.
- Stop consuming Caffeine in the evening: Caffeine’s effect can be for six to eight hours after drinking coffee. So, it is not a good idea to drink it at least six hours before you go to bed. The best time is going to bed is 10 pm so take one of the best tips for good sleep to avoid coffee or any caffeine-rich beverages at 3 pm and after.
Follow all these sleeping tips with supplements that help you in falling to sleep very fast. Along with that, eat less at night, avoid drinking at night, deny alcohol, and smoking can help you to sleep better.