Maintaining beautiful nails may look fashionable. But it is more about health than fashion. Caring for hair, skin, and nails is considered things for beautification but they all require nutrients as well. To keep them healthy you need a toolkit, certain vitamins for nails, and others.
Nails and Health:
Beautiful and healthy nails reflect overall health and wellness that is why nail care is undeniably crucial. Nail growth shows the sufficient nutrients value in the body. If you are facing deficiency of any particular nutrient, you can notice reduction or less growth in the nail, sometimes you can see pale nails. Here are some tips for strong nails recommended by dermatologists.
- Cut your nails straight across by using nail clippers or scissors.
- Never bite your nails as well as a cuticle as this can damage your nails.
- Keep them dry and clean
- Don’t use them as a tool.
- To keep feet nails healthy, don’t put on tight shoes.
- Trim toenails in good intervals.
In many of these healthy nails tips, you need tool kits that can make it easy to get the nails and health side by side.
Nail Care Tool Kit:
For getting healthy natural nails, here is a nail care tool kit that makes your work very easy.
- Nail Cutter
- Callus Remover
- Foot File or Pumice Stone
- Nail File
- Nail Brush
- Toe Separator
- Cuticle Pusher
- Orangewood Stick
- Mild Scrub
- Cuticle Nipper
- Nail Buffer
Vitamins for nail growth:
For healthy nails you required nutrition for nails that you get from the foods and supplements. Here are some of them.
- Biotin: The benefits of biotin are not restricted to the health of hair but also promote the health in skin and nails. Egg yolks, broccoli, lentils, nuts, seeds, peas, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, bananas, and other biotin rich foods are the foods good for hair skin and nails.
- Iron: It is the most important mineral to produce red blood cells and carry oxygen in various cells and organs. That is very much needed for healthy nails. In deficiency of it, your nails may be spoon or concave. Consume iron rich foods like meat, beans, seafood, peas, dried fruits, dark green leafy vegetables, and others as these are the best food for hair skin and nails.
- Vitamin E: Use vitamin E for nails as it is one of the vital nutrients for maintaining the health of them. If you don’t use supplements, you must use the natural sources of vitamin E like pumpkin, red bell pepper, collard greens, beet greens, sunflower seeds, wheat germ oil, and others.
- Magnesium: To prevent vertical ridges in the nails, you need sufficient magnesium which is also very helpful in formation of nails and protein synthesis. Include almonds, pumpkin seeds, spinach, cashews, and others as these are great sources of magnesium.
For getting healthy nails, you need to follow not only the strong nail tips but also necessary nutrients, tool kit, and other efficient nail care things. Remember nails are not only a beauty symbol to brag about but also a sign of overall health and wellness.