HealthKart 100% Plant Based Protein, 1kg Cardamom
|EMI Tenure (months)||Bank Interest Rate (%)||Monthly Installments (₹ )||Total Amount (₹ )|
HealthKart 100% Plant Based Protein, 1 kg Cardamom
- This Product Helps in fulfilling daily protein requirements
- Know More
MuscleBlaze Protein Bar Sample 15 g, 1 Piece(s)/Pack Choco Delight
(Till Stock Lasts)
Multivitamin @ Rs. 399Avail this offer during checkout*Terms and ConditionsBuy any product in below categories and get HealthKart Multivitamin, 60 tablet(s) Unflavoured @ Rs. 399. Fitness | Sports Nutrition | Ayurveda & Herbs | Vitamins & Supplements | Wellness | Health Food & Drinks
- HealthKart introduces 100% Plant-Based Protein, a vegan protein supplement crafted to help you meet your daily protein requirement as it provides 50% protein per serving derived from all plant-based ingredients with no added sugar
- Contains a blend of high-quality plant-based proteins derived from Pea, Rice, and Wheat with an Essential Amino Acid supply of 2.03g in each serving
- This is an all vegan protein supplement and does not contain any Soy, GMO, or Lactose
- Manufactured in a HACCP certified facility, this vegan protein from HealthKart provides you with 27 essential vitamins and minerals
- Available in delectable Cardamom flavor, this 100% Plant-Based Protein is a rich source of antioxidants and other phytonutrients
|Weight (kg)||1 kg|
|Price per kg||1,149 Rs/kg|
|Number of Servings||66|
|Serving Size||15 g|
|Protein per Serving||7.5 g|
|Weight Bucket||2.2 lb|
|Protein per Serving Bucket||7.5 g|
Protein is essential for our sustainability as our muscles, skin, nail, hair, and connective tissues are all made up of protein. Its components also act as body’s chemical messengers to carry out neurotransmission and hormone functions. So, with even the slightest deficiency of protein, your body is prone to lack of energy, stress, pain, and mental confusion. With HealthKart’s 100% Plant-Based Protein, you can consume 7.5g of pure protein derived from all plant sources only. It helps you to bridge the gap between your protein intake through food and your daily protein requirement.
Ratings & Reviews
Results Are There.
I used it for one week and continuing to do so. It shows reasonable results.Lakshay Garg Verified Buyer The 'verified' buyer indicates that this user has purchased this product on healthkart.com.
i think good you can use thatfit entertainment
Good product to meet protein requirements
I have used a complete pack of it. Here goes my opinion Taste: For me , taste wise there are no issues. Its a little grainier in texture though. Price : Its pretty cheap as healthkart is providing big discounts on it. I got it for 750 bucks. If we compare with other plant protein it has no match. Effectiveness: This was my first plant protein after shifting from Whey. I find the results to be Ok only. In body building, I don't think it is much effective as compared to whey. Since it offers only 7.5 gm of protein per scoop , I took 4 scoops a day , but still it doesn't have impressive results. Conclusion : I think, If you are having trouble in meeting your protein requirement and your fitness goals are not related to too much muscle building , or you want a cheap solution, Then this will be the best option. My main aim is fat loss , and I am suggested by skin doctor not to use whey . The results weren't bad but just a little slow. So , I am going for it again. This was entirely my opinion, I would suggest you to research more and If you feel right, give it a try. After all , It all depends on how your body takes it .User Verified Buyer The 'verified' buyer indicates that this user has purchased this product on healthkart.com.
Your recently viewed products
You have no recently viewed items
Speak To A Nutritionist