Frequently Compared Together
NourishVitals Roasted Chia Seeds, 0.2 kg Natural
Fish Oil @ Rs.349 (Flat 50% Off)Use Coupon: FISHY*Terms and ConditionsBuy any product in below categories and get HealthKart Fish Oil, 60 capsules Flat 50% off on MRP. Fitness | Sports Nutrition | Ayurveda & Herbs | Vitamins & Supplements | Wellness | Health Food & Drinks
Multivitamin @ Rs. 399Use Coupon: BOOST*Terms and ConditionsBuy any product in below categories and get HealthKart Multivitamin, 60 tablet(s) Unflavoured @ Rs. 399. Fitness | Sports Nutrition | Ayurveda & Herbs | Vitamins & Supplements | Wellness | Health Food & Drinks
- Chia seeds are rich in omega-3's, fiber, protein, and essential vitamins and minerals. Sustain energy levels naturally while helping you stay fuller longer
- Chia seeds are virtually tasteless and can be added to your favorite foods. For added texture and protein, add chia seeds to smoothies, oatmeal or yogurt for a satisfying snack
- This omega powerhouse supports all dietary restrictions considering they are gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, raw, low-carb and paleo-friendly
- Positive energy infused packaging and brand messaging to enhance your overall well-being, brighten your day, and inspire you to be your true potential. Nothing Tastes As Good Feeling Good Feels!
- The high fiber, protein, and Omega-3 content in chia seeds makes them a powerful addition to any diet
|Protein per Serving||1.7 g|
|Number of Servings||20|
|Serving Size||10 g|
|Price per Unit||2,245 Rs/Unit|
NourishVitals Roasted Chia Seeds
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome texture and taste. Perfect for late evening snack.surajNutritious..
Very tasty. I love to sprinkle them on the salads. Must try..!Laxmi DugalDelicious
I love to mix these with yogurt....so yummy. Go for it..!!rishi67Good Taste..
I love these chia seeds. I love to sprinkle them on yogurt. Fast shipping.Harish VermaTasty..!!
I really like these roasted chia seeds. These have great flavor. Arrived quickly.Montu Sharma
Your recently viewed products
You have no recently viewed items
Speak To A Nutritionist