MuscleBlaze Citrulline Malate, 0.22 lb Unflavoured
|EMI Tenure (months)||Bank Interest Rate (%)||Monthly Installments (₹ )||Total Amount (₹ )|
MuscleBlaze Citrulline Malate, 0.22 lb Unflavoured
- This Product Helps in Muscle Building
- Generally Consumed With Water
- Know More
MuscleBlaze Protein Bar Sample 15 g, 1 Piece(s)/Pack Choco Delight
(Till Stock Lasts)
Multivitamin @ Rs. 399Avail this offer during checkout*Terms and ConditionsBuy any product in below categories and get HealthKart Multivitamin, 60 tablet(s) Unflavoured @ Rs. 399. Fitness | Sports Nutrition | Ayurveda & Herbs | Vitamins & Supplements | Wellness | Health Food & Drinks
- MuscleBlaze Citrulline Malate 0.22 lb Unflavoured is a potent precursor to arginine, which helps to promote Nitric Oxide production
- It helps to facilitate increased flow of blood and nutrients to muscles that leads to bigger muscle growth
- Citrulline Malate from MuscleBlaze aids in delaying the onset of fatigue and helps to build endurance
- MuscleBlaze Citrulline Malate 0.22 lb helps to increase exercise intensity and rapid muscle recovery after intense workout sessions
|Number of Servings||50|
|Serving Size||2 g|
|Goal||Muscle Building,Muscle Recovery|
MuscleBlaze Citrulline Malate, 0.22 lb Unflavored
Muscleblaze Citrulline Malate Review
- Improved Elimination of Ammonia: MuscleBlaze L-Citrulline contains L-citrulline which is a non-essential amino acid which is a precursor to Arginine. Along with ornithine, arginine is responsible for the removal of ammonia from the body. Ammonia is the product of protein metabolism and is often stored in the liver. These ingredients help detoxify the liver and remove the deposits of ammonia.
- Improved Liver Function: With the removal of ammonia, the liver is able to function better. Fitness enthusiast knows that the liver is one of the major organs when it comes to fat metabolism. This means that your body has more energy and that the deposits of fatty acids are removed more efficiently.
- Delayed onset of fatigue: Arginine improves blood circulation in the body. This allows the nutrients that you consume to flow through the body easily and reach the vital organs faster. Blood also supplies oxygen to the muscles when you workout, improving recovery and preventing fatigue.
- Improved endurance: Faster recovery means that you are able to carry out longer and more intense training sessions with greater ease. Improved recovery also improves the size and volume of the muscles, making you stronger with each training session.
How to Consume?
When to Consume?
- Before Workout: It must be consumed about 30-40 minutes before you begin working out.
- Before Meals: If you are adding an additional scoop, it is best to consume it before your meals. Even on rest days, this supplement should be consumed before your meals.
Where to Buy?
MuscleBlaze - From The Manufacturer
- MuscleBlaze Whey Protein
- MuscleBlaze Mass Gainer
- MuscleBlaze Weight Gainer
- MuscleBlaze BCAA and more…
Where To Find MuscleBlaze Products?
WHAT IS CITRULLINE MALATE?
Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid and it is found naturally in watermelon. In fact, the name citrulline has been derived from citrulus, the Latin name for watermelon. Citrulline Malate is a compound and it contains citrulline and malate, a derivative of mallic acid found in apples. Research studies undeniably establish the superiority of citrulline malate to citrulline alone. The presence of malate along with citrulline allows you to get the benefits of muscle pump and at the same time builds your endurance.
HOW CITRULLINE MALATE WORKS?
Citrulline metabolises in the body to release L-Arginine, thereby it regulates the production of Nitric Oxide (NO). In the human body, NO is responsible for dilating the blood vessels. More blood begins to flow in the dilated blood vessels when you work out intensely in the gym, thereby producing the incredible pump effect in your muscle tissues, an after effect of citrulline working. Beyond the psychological and physiological stimulus, the muscle pumps are invaluable in growing your muscle size and strength.
WHO CAN TAKE CITRULLINE MALATE?
Bodybuilders and athletes take advantage of citrulline malate to improve blood flow to their muscle tissues and speed up recovery. But, there are a few other uses too. Some take citrulline malate after exercise to recover from DOMS. Others will take citrulline malate before bed to increase nitric oxide that improves production of growth hormone while you sleep.
HOW TO TAKE CITRULLINE MALATE
- Mix 2g of citrulline malate in 200 ml water, juice or your pre-workout drink approx. 30- 45 minutes before you hit the gym.
- On non-training days consume prior to meals on an empty stomach.
- Do not exceed the dosage of 3 scoops (6g) in a day.
Ratings & Reviews
It gives u awsm pump... Specially the vascularity!! Also boost up the strength.... Good product thanks HK ??Harsh
pump lasted for 2 hours.. just mix it with torque nd creatineAdarsh Rathore
good good good
mujhe bahat fayda huya hai.Ranjan Roy Verified Buyer The 'verified' buyer indicates that this user has purchased this product on healthkart.com.
guys Mblaze ne abhi recently Mboazebgold isolate and preworkout 300 revealed kiya hai wo really infective hai and and mai bhi use kar raha hu. toh eysha nahi Mblaze indian company hai and international level pe nahi hai toh ye bekar hai. sab ko time lagta hai amd ye bhi International level pouch hi jayegi. well n8ce improvement Mblaze and guys if we talk about citruline malate then it is a product for vascularity and blood flow wese toh mainly L arginine is best for blood flow but citruline and l arginine dono hi blood tissue mai se fat kam karte hai haan blood mai se fat remove karte hai and aapki veins bhot sahi tarike se blood circulate karti hai toh veins ka size increase ho jata hai ussh wajah se biceps ka size bhi accha lagne lagta hai. and jin logo ko erectile dysfunction ki prb hai wo l arginine and citruline ka use kar sakte hai and it's a safe very helpful product.Rahul singh rana
Your recently viewed products
You have no recently viewed items
Speak To A Nutritionist